purest form of love( Mumma'S Love )

The purest form of love i know is mother's love. she loves their child unconditionally. I believe in love only because of my mother. l believe that love is blind because my mother loves me even when she didn't saw me. she started loving me before seeing my face and I believe in love at first sight as I love my mumma  since I opened my eyes. Her love is divine and selfless . From a teacher to a best friend mothers fits in every role of children's life. A mother puts there children before anything else and her love is far from all expectations and conditions. . She rejoices on her children’s achievements, supports in their downfall and motivates in despair. she is a super hero and super women for her kids.  A mother can take the place of all others but her place can't be taken. she is the only one who believes in us when the world doubts us, the one who speaks to us with the same tone of love and affection no matter how badly we failed in life and forgive us for our all small and big mistakes. she  sacrifices many things in life to give the best to her children.
She loves her kids and wishes for their best even when her kids forget her and leave her alone after getting success and their own family.
We all have to learn how to love someone from our moms. she is the greatest example of ture love and loyalty.
Love your mom no matter what you go through and no Matter how much you argue because in the end, she'll be the only one who is always be there for you 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

just a thought on depression

meaning of love in my life